And there you have it ladies and gentlemen. *drum roll* My first award. I was nominated for it by one of most fantastic people you will ever have the honor to meet on WordPress: http://realityinprogress.wordpress.com/author/realityinprogress/
Go to her page, read and comment on her stuff. She is amazing! Personally I would re-nominate her for this award if that wasn’t against the rules…(is it?). I’m not really sure but since there are so many other bloggers who also deserve it I will have to hold out on her this time.
Speaking of rules, here goes:
The Sunshine Award rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
- Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
And so the time has come for me to use all that wonderful education I recieved in college, the time has come for me to…Answer Questions!
- Favorite color? Up until recently I had convinced myself and everyone else that I didn’t have a favorite color. Turns out I was lying. Once I discovered royal purple I was hooked. Plus purple goes great with my skin so it’s a win.
- Favorite animal? Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yea, I have no idea. Mosquitoes are probably my least favorite animal. I will have to go with pig cause bacon is delicious.
- Favorite number? Definitely 11. Though to be honest it was 7 for the longest time, but everyone’s favorite number is 7 so I decided I wanted to be unique. Plus 11 just looks cool.
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Water. Though I would kill for some cold White Cranberry Juice, or maybe a pineapple avocado blend. In the winter I love coffee and cocoa mixed in a mug of absolute bliss.
- Prefer Facebook or Twitter? I have over a thousand friends on facebook and not a single follower on twitter. I also don’t know my login info for twitter…
- My passion? Food. Writing. Public Speaking. Singing. Laughing. Women.
- Prefer getting or giving presents? Hmm I think it depends on the occasion. But almost always I prefer getting…
- Favorite pattern? Ceiling patterns that always change, they are great for starting stories in my head. Bathroom floor patterns that never change no matter which angle you try to look at them. Speech pattern. Biological patterns.
- Favorite day of the week? Today (Meaning everyday I am alive)!
- Favorite flower? Lotus. Haha, it’s a funny inside joke but there is only one person in the world who will get it.
And now to meet the amazing blogs that I have stumbled across that definitely deserve this award:
I am supposed to pass to 10…but I haven’t been around long enough :/. But the one’s i have chosen are awesome and you should really check them out!!!!
Thank you all for reading!